Diet is an important aspect of our health system. It greatly affects our body functions. In today’s era, weight gain and skin problems are increasing at a high pace. Obesity is becoming a major cause of endless health conditions. This demands a good diet plan to get glowing skin and weight loss.
I will be presenting you with the adequate diet plan to obtain glowing skin and weight loss. Let’s focus on getting glowing skin. One should avoid the application of commercial products that promise healthy and glowing skin.
There is an ample of home remedies that we can adopt to get a glowing skin.
- One of them is oranges: They are rich in vitamin C and keep the skin fair and fresh.
- Aloe gel: Aloe vera gel prevents the skin from ageing. Aloe gel can be applied directly to the face with it’s freshly cut leaves. It is suggested to have a plant of aloe at home.
- Papaya peels: Fresh papaya peels are applied to the face alone or along with low amount of honey or turmeric powder.
- Green tea: Green tea is well known for its anti-ageing properties. It contains antioxidants that are protective in nature.
- Coconut oil: People have a misconception that if they will apply oil, it would add to the oiliness of their skin; but, it is not true. Coconut oil is effective in getting a glowing skin. One can apply a drop of coconut oil before going to sleep at night.
- Drink appropriate amount of water each day along with 2-3 glasses of warm water in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Follow a proper diet.
- Cut short on the application of the commercially available skin products.
- Always keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Exfoliate your skin at least twice a week to get rid off the dead skin cells.
- Avoid stress in your daily life.
All these measures will certainly aid getting health and a glowing skin.
The following is the diet plan that results in an effective weight loss.
- Start your day with a glass of water with 1 tbsp of honey and lemon juice.
- Breakfast: Take oatmeal with fresh or frozen fruits and milk. It would be better to use non-fat or soy milk.
- Breakfast should be followed with the mid-morning snack that includes almonds, fruits such as apple or oranges.
- Lunch: This should include a normal lunch with vegetables, pulses and a bowl of yogurt.
- Mid-afternoon snacks should include fruits and about 2-3 oatmeal cookies.
- Dinner: This should be the lightest of all the meals of the day. You may include salad full with onions, cucumber, tomatoes, etc;
- Midnight snack can have a glass of butter milk or a glass of cold milk without sugar.
This is a standard diet plan to get a glowing skin and weight loss as it is full of fruits and an appropriate amount of vegetables in a day.
Some things to take care of along with the above plan:
- Reduce the amount of sugar intake.
- Reduce the amount of salt intake especially after 5 pm.
- Increase the amount of water intake.
- Consume green tea twice on a regular basis.
- Cut back on junk foods such as fried chips, sugar loaded deserts.
Diet has become a significant cause to many health problems; therefore, there is a strong need to work on our diet plans to improve the quality of life.