Are you worried about your extra kgs? Want a permanent and effective solution? Then massage is the best solution for you. Yes, you heard it right. You can lose extra fat with massage therapy. To know more, scroll down this blog.
How can massage help to reduce weight?
Body massage stimulates the weight loss process. There are various kinds of massage therapies. If done in the right way, they can help to melt down body fat. Effective body massage brings more blood to your tissues and improves the blood circulation in the body. This would help to flush out waste materials from your body. Massage helps to lose cellulite and improves the body appearance. Massage by fingertips on certain points of the body improves digestion and results in weight loss. Ayurvedic massage with herbal oil and powder would help you to lose weight by removing harmful toxins from your body. It also helps to relieve pain and stress.
Massage Therapies Popular for Weight Loss
- Aromatherapy Massage: Massage with essential oils is known as Aromatherapy Massage. This helps in weight loss. This helps to release stress and improves sleep. This gives more energy for your work out.
- Lymphatic Massage: Lymphatic massage boosts the metabolism. This results in a change in your eating habit. If done regularly, it will change your eating habit and helps in reducing weight.
- Abdominal Massage: This massage improves your digestive system and makes you less lethargic. You can take this massage twice a day for better results.
These massage therapies would help you to lose weight. The results of such massages vary from person to person. However, you may see the results after 28 days.
6 Popular Massage Centers for Weight Loss
Kairali Ayurvedic Centre, New Delhi
Kairali Ayurvedic centre is popular for its signature Ayurvedic treatment. Their Ayurvedic massage technique is specially designed for stimulating weight loss. They opened their first centre in New Delhi. Now, they have branches all over the world.
- For more details, visit: http://www.kairalicenters.com/
2. Ayurvedic Village, Mumbai
One of the most trusted wellness centre in India. This center is located in Mumbai. They have qualified and experienced Ayurvedic doctors and therapists. They use medicated oils and ghee. Their massage therapies are designed to remove harmful toxins from the body and help to lose weight. Accommodation facility is available.
- For more details, visit: http://www.ayurvedicvillage.co
3. Sudha’s Ayurveda Kendra, Gurgaon
They are famous for their authentic Ayurvedic treatment. This center is located in Gurgaon. Their Dry Powder massage is effective in reducing obesity. They use precious herbs in powdered form which help to break down fat.
- For more details, visit: http://www.ayurvedakendra.in
4. Kottakkal Ayurveda Clinic, Gujarat
This Ayurveda Clinic is in Vadodara, Gujarat. They offer various Ayurveda treatments for all ages. Their “Udwartana” is highly recommended for overweight people. This massage treatment helps to break down deep-seated fat tissues. This has a significant effect in weight loss.
- For more details, visit: http://www.ayuryog.com
5. Naturoville Spa, Uttarakhand
This spa resort is located in Haridwar. It offers traditional therapies and modern treatments. Naturoville Delux massage package includes various types of massage therapies. Their “Vibro Herbal Powder Massage” and “Udwarthana” are very effective for weight loss. A medicated herbal powder is applied on the whole body for massage. This process helps to break down the accumulated fat and to activate fat metabolism to lose weight.
- Accommodation facility is available.
- For more details, visit: http://www.naturovillespa.com
6. SOUKYA, Dr Mathai’s International Holistic Health Centre, Bangalore
It’s one of the best centres for Ayurveda and Naturopathy in Bangalore. A team of experienced doctors would attend you. Their “Ayurveda Deep Tissue” therapy is specially designed for weight loss. Here Strong and vigorous massages with deep pressure used in the strokes help to get rid of excess fat. This helps in weight reduction.
- For more details, visit: http://www.soukya.com
Benefits of massage
Massage therapy is extremely beneficial for our body and mind. Below are the benefits of massage therapy.
- It helps to remove toxins.
- It exfoliates dead cells.
- It stimulates blood circulation.
- It helps to tone up muscles.
- It helps to fight against obesity.
- It relieves pain and reduces swelling.
- It rejuvenates your body and mind.
- It reduces anxiety and stress.
Massage therapies have some drawbacks. Below are the drawbacks of massage therapy.
- Massage therapy is not always soothing. If done in wrong way, it can hurt you.
- Massage therapy is time-consuming. It generally takes 45-60 mins or more.
- Massage therapy is not suitable for everyone. Before taking massage therapy, a detailed analysis of body type and requirement should be done.
Now, Shedding extra kgs is not so hard. Consult your doctor and then try massage therapy. Stay healthy and happy.