Detoxification is a process or period of time in which one abstains from or rids the body of toxic or unhealthy substances. When there are too many toxics in your body, they eventually begin to harm your health. This is how you can detox your body:
– Have low-fat milk and milk products. Chach with Bhuna Jeera , Dhaniya should be good
– Consume low-fat Paneer, all fruits and some salads like Cucumber. To make it little spicy, add a dash of lemon and Salt. You can also have a handful of nuts.
– Fresh fruit juice with fiber, like Pineapple, Apple with Beetroot & Carrot which could be filling & satisfying. One should take more of low fat milk & milk products along with fruits. One should drink a lot of fluids like Lassi, Milkshakes, Smoothies, Juices etc. Besides providing energy, they also maintain the fluid levels in the body.
– During fast, replace things like fried Aloo-Chat with boiled Aloo-Chat and Kheer with mixed-fruit curd. Ground Samak ke Chawal that are soaked overnight can be used as the dough. It can be stuffed with vegetables.
– Nuts are the best source of instant energy. Almonds and walnuts are the best source of energy and also help increase the levels of good cholesterol.
– A lot of people who have the habit of eating one or two meals a day tend to overeat. If one eats one heavy meal in the entire day, it doesn’t get converted into energy instantly and accumulates as fat in the body. So it’s important to eat small meals at regular intervals.
– Most importantly take adequate amount of water & keep yourself well hydrated & be regular with your workout.