Snacking is one of the major reasons behind gaining weight and unhealthy bodies. Most people snack on munchies while being completely unmindful of the calories and the cholesterol which they are putting inside their bodies. Most snacks like chips, cakes, nachos and even cookies are extremely calorie dense food items. Many of them contain high amount of sodium and trans fats. The latter is responsible for raising the level of LDL or bad cholesterol in the body.
Unsnack is the resolution to all your snacking problems. It is a healthy and tasty mixture which doesn’t pile on the calories. It is devoid of sodium, preservatives, artificial flavors and sugar.
Unsnack is made from 23 ingredients which includes Blue Berries, Pine Nuts, Goji berries, Hazelnut.
These nutritious seeds are packed together in a mixture of spices and herbs. It is completely vegetarian and is also suitable for vegans. Snacking on Unsnack will boost your intake of macronutrients and micronutrients on the body.
What can UNSNACK be used for?
- You can munch of it while you are working or studying
- It can be eaten as pre-workout snack
- It can be taken as an instant energizer
- Unsnack is also a good nighttime snack.
- It is an ideal source of nutrients for kids
- You can easily carry it around in your purse or bag
Who should take it?
Unsnack is designed as a replacement for unhealthy snacks for the general Indian population. The nutrition distribution has been designed keeping in mind the unhealthy dietary habits which are spreading rapidly in India. Specifically, Unsnack is high in Fiber, Protein and Micronutrients like Vitamin-K, Magnesium, and Copper etc.
What about food allergies?
All the ingredients in the product are natural and are unprocessed. However, some people are allergic to peanuts. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product, you should not consume it.
Are there any side effects?
Unsnack doesn’t have any side effects because all the ingredients are natural.
Why Unsnack and why not just eat a handful of nuts instead?
Unsnack is created from 23 super-foods – each of which have their own unique nutritional value. The nutrition distribution in the product is carefully engineered to provide the best of all the ingredients in a tasty package. The combination of ingredients facilitates better absorption of nutrition as opposed to eating a handful of nuts.
Full list of UNSNACK ingredients:
Blue berries, Wheat flakes, Watermelon seeds, Black currant, Walnuts, Almonds, Chironji, Sunflower seeds, Fig, cucumber seeds, Pine nuts, spices, Hazelnut, Raisins, Peanuts, Dried Dates and Musk Melon seeds.
- It helps with lowering LDL or bad cholesterol in the body
- It helps with effective waste elimination from the body
- It is rich in micro nutrients like potassium and selenium
- It acts as a powerful antioxidant and purify the body
- Unsnack is an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- It is a good source of protein, minerals and vitamins
- Unsnack contains linoleic acid, which is a type of fatty acid
- It is rich in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, copper, manganese and potassium
- It is good for improving eye health and bone health
- Unsnack provide fiber, carbohydrates and energy
- It can be very good for preventing acid reflux
Why shouldn’t you use UNSNACK?
There is really no reason for not using such a potent mixture, except that the quantity is too small for the price.
Unsnack is a 100% natural product so it is safe to be consumed across all age groups. However, anyone with allergies to one of the ingredients should not consume the product.