Threptin Lite is for individual with Diabetes, cardiovascular disorder, and obese individual. Being sugar free and rich in fibre it’s beneficial for these individuals, as it has very low fat and and helps reduce the cholesterol, in addition to the benefit of threptin biscuits. You can refer here for complete analysis of advantages and disadvantages refer here.
|Approximate Composition (Per 100 g)||Unit|
Benefits of Threptin Lite
- Protein: It’s protein composition is same as Threptin Diskettes i.e. 30%
- Carbohydrate: It’s also same as Threptin Diskettes i.e. 48%
- Sugar Free: Since sugar in excess gets converted in body as fat, it’s not recommended for for obese and cardiovascular disorder. Threptin Lite in comparison is sugar free in contrast to 23% sugar in Threptin Diskettes.
- Dietary Fibre: The fibre content of Threptin Lite helps to reduce the total as well as LDL cholesterol. (Note: Threptin Diskettes has not fibre)
- Antioxidant: Threptin Lite contains some strong antioxidants which helps to reduce oxidative stress, responsible for complications in diabetes and heart condition.
Disadvantages of Threptin Lite
- Casein, the prime source of protein in Threptin Lite, may cause irritable bowel syndrome in some people, and give a feeling of being thirsty often.
If you have any specific goal in mind, let our diet coach help you.