In this tech-savvy world, all the parents are now worried how to make their children go out and engage in outdoor activities which was not the case in our time when we were at their age. We all know how important these activities like swimming, cycling and all the other bunch of activities are for a healthy and complete growth and full nourishment of the child. One such activity that is really helpful and also many kids enjoy it too is swimming. Swimming helps in the growth of your muscles which is very important when you are a kid, helps in maintaining a healthy heart rate, healthy weight and lungs. So all-in-all swimming will give you a complete workout. So, if you are living in Gurgaon and looking for swimming pools in Gurgaon, the list is endless but choosing the right pool is important. Other than providing swimming pools, some of these places also provide swimming classes in Gurgaon. Being a resident, everybody is well aware that it is not easy to find swimming classes in Gurgaon.
So here is the list of 10 such swimming classes in Gurgaon where you can easily go to and have some relaxing time:-
Fitso Seals brings to you, Gurgaon’s best temperature-controlled swimming facility and swimming classes in Gurgaon, in an international standard, heated swimming pool with underwater video analysis of swim actions to improve your techniques. New classes will start from 25th Janurary, 2018 and swimming classes for all the age group is provided here under India’s best swimming coaches.
- Location on Map: Suncity Township, Suncity, Sector 54, Gurugram, Haryana 122011
- Timings: 6-8 AM & 4-11 PM
- Contact Details: 9599106602
- Website: (https://www.getfitso.com/swimming-classes)
- Prices: 1999 per month without coach and 3499 per month with coach
The activities related to swimming here are controlled by Deva swimming institute which is one of the best in the business when it comes to swimming classes in Gurgaon. They have been providing the services for last 8-9years. They provide swimming classes for the age group 6-14 plus individual classes are also provided.
- Location on Map: HUDA Gymkhana Club, Sector-29, Gurgaon
- Other Location: Sector 4, Behind HUDA Market, Gurugram, Haryana
- Days/timings: Morning 6-10AM Evening: 4-10PM
- Contact Details: +91-9811820166, +91-7503117200, 0124 407 0968
- Reviews: “One of the best place to swim in Gurgaon as the place is pollution free and the trainer are great..”- Vivek Nagar
This one other option if you want your child to learn about swimming and along with swimming classes they also provide cricket coaching also. But the student to coach ratio in swimming is not so good 15:1.
- Location on Map: G-312, IIIrd Floor, Sushant Shopping Arcade, Sushant Lok – I – 122001
- Days/timings: All days. Summer: 3-7PM Winter: 4-5:30Pm
- Contact details: +9111421452023
- Website: www.gktsports.com
If you are looking for swimming classes in Gurgaon at a very nominal fee this is the best option for you. Other than swimming classes they also provide a bunch of other activities also. They provide services to student with the minimum age limit of 2 years. On completing the course, students also get a certificate that indicates they may progress to the further levels.
- Location on Map: Ground Floor, 14/2, Block G, New Palam Vihar Phase 1, Sector 110, Gurugram, Haryana
- Days/timings: 6 days class in a week of 1 hour each for every age group.
- Contact details: 098990 88993
- Fees– Rs.2000 per month
Baba Gang Nath Swimming
This is one place you along with your kid can also get swimming classes in Gurgaon. So once you are trained you can train your kid yourself if you have a pool in your society. Student to coach ratio here is 10:1.
- Location on Map: Kendriya Vidyalaya Campus, Air Force Station, Old Delhi Road – 122001 Sector 14 Gurgaon
- Days/timings: 6 days a week Morning: 5:30-7: 30 Am and Evening: 3:30-6: 30 PM. Tuesdays closed.
- Contact: 0124-2221604
A great place with one of the better swimming classes in Gurgaon available for the age group of 3-14yrs. It has a bunch of other activities also to keep the parents busy too. The student to coach ratio is 11:1.
- Location on Map: Sector 5, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon near HP Petrol Pump – 122050
- Days/timings: All Days: Morning 7-9 AM & Evening 4-7 PM
- Contact details: +911242291446.
- Website: www.hsidc.org
Another place where you can get the swimming classes in Gurgaon at a nominal fee of 700 rupees. This place is also famous for its karate classes. Here the student to coach ratio is 20:1.
- Location on Map: Crystal centre K-7/12 A, DLF Ph 2 Opp Sushant Arcade, DLF Phase II.
- Days/timings: 6:30-8: 30 am in the morning.
- Contact Details: +91995344987
- Website: www.karateindia.net
One of those swimming classes in Gurgaon where you can train yourself with your child as the age group to which they provide training is from 4 months to 4 years old kids. Still, the student to coach ratio is on the better side which is 5:1.
- Location on Map: Plot no – 27 B, Block B, Sushant Lok – 1, Sector 27, Gurugram
- Days/Timings: Flexible timings
- Contact Details: +919910539968
- Reviews: “Both my children took the toddler swim class last year in Delhi and it was the best swim class ever”
This property has a very quite ambience and it is well maintained. There is a huge lawn to cater about 1500 people as a gathering nicely. Parking is a little challenge here as there is a very less parking space. A place where you can avail the services all week with a bunch of other sports activities too. The student to coach ratio is also good which is 4:1.
- Location on Map: Block E, – 122001 South City I
- Days/Timings: Monday to Sunday 7 am
- Contact Details: 1242380641, 9810862215
- Website: http://www.unitechpatio.com/OurClubClubPatio.aspx
They have quality trainers and one of the better swimming classes in Gurgaon as they aim to popularize more such activities in the town.
- Location on Map: Block – F, Greenwood City, – 122001 Sector 46 Gurgaon.
- Days/Timings: you will get to know once you get enrolled or at the help desk.
- Contact Details: 9560063888, 9911313943.
- Website: mris46gurgaon.mris.edu.in
So, here is the list and information about the some of the popular swimming pools in Gurgaon providing swimming classes in Gurgaon along with some other activities also. This will not only help you take a good care of your body and but also help your child to indulge more in outdoor activities. Moreover, there is no harm in learning something new as we all know once you learn an art it never gets wasted.
Read here about best swimming pools in Noida: https://www.getfitso.com/blog/best-swimming-pools-in-noida/