Shahid Kapoor is known with a name of the chocolate boy among Indians. He is famous among girls for his dashing and mind blowing personality and body. He was born on February 25, 1981. He has inherited his acting talent from his father, the famous actor Pankaj Kapoor. The chocolate boy has emerged as an amazing star in the industry and has many movies in the bucket. His career started with Shaimak Davar dance group followed by series of music videos and advertisements. In this article, we share Shahid Kapoor diet and fitness secrets for his fans.
Shahid Kapoor Diet Plan
- Vegetarian diet: Shahid Kapoor follows a strict vegetarian diet. This handsome actor steers clear from meat and other animal foods. He does not devoid his body of the necessary nutrition. He has worked with his nutrition expert and has figured out wholesome and protein opulent plant based foods which can render adequate nourishment to his worked up body. He incorporates bountiful nutrient-laden foods such as beans, spinach, brown rice, dairy, fruits, veggies etc. in his diet.
- Five small meals in a day: Shahid consumes one to five meals a day. He believes that the number of meals is directly proportional to the intensity of the workouts. Five to six meals of the day are important for the energy needed for the workout. Shahid consumes foods rich in carbohydrates and fat. He pays special attention to the timing of his meals and thus doesn’t forget to fuel his body with pre workout, post workout, and other vital snacks.
- To enhance his muscles, Shahid relies on protein supplements including creatine and whey protein. The stylish and flamboyant actor loves taking protein pancakes with stevia and maple syrup, a patty made with cheese and kidney beans, coleslaw, soy chilli beans, baby beetroot, a chocolate mush made with casein protein, and kiwi.
- Protein Supplements: As plant based proteins are not enough to fulfil the body requirements in coordination with the workout, therefore he takes supplements such as whey and creatine. Serious weight preparing causes a tear of muscles and on the off chance that you don’t bolster protein to your body, your body gets not able to manage the loss of muscles. In this way, it’s basic for you to expend least thirty gm of protein in a day.
For his latest movie, Shahid Kapoor diet was very strict where he used to have only 50 gram brown rice and steamed vegetables in the entire day for 40 days. He also cut off salt and sugar completely for 15 days for his lean body shooting.
Shahid Kapoor Workout Plan
Shahid Kapoor hits the gym 6 times a week without missing a day. He follows a stern and rigorous working out plan putting the strain on each of his body parts. As instructed by his fitness trainer Abbas Ali, Shahid does a mix of cardio exercises and strength training. In addition to weight training, Shahid also practices swimming, yoga, running on a treadmill, and martial arts.
Shahid has divided his workout plan into two sections, the first section includes days like Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the other section involves days like Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. His workout plans comprise the combination of cardio and quality preparation. He additionally rehearsed military preparing and different vivacious activities for his part in the 2013 motion picture, R… Rajkumar where his body looked, unimaginably tore and fab.
Here’s workout routine of Shahid Kapoor.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Routine
Warm up – 15 minutes on treadmill
- Flat Bench Press – 5 sets, 8 reps
- Chin ups – 5 sets, 8 reps
- Dead Lifts – 5 sets, 8 reps
- Lateral Raise – 5 sets, 8 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press – 5 sets, 8 reps
- Bent over barbell rows – 5 sets, 8 reps
- Overhead press – 5 sets, 12 reps
- Seated row – 5 sets, 8-12 reps
- Machine fly – 5 sets, 8-12 reps
- High Pull – 5 sets, 8-12 reps
- Rear Delt fly – 5 sets, 8-12 reps
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday Routine
- Leg Extensions – 4 sets, 15 reps
- Squats – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Leg Curls – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Standing Calf Raise – 4 sets, 15 reps
- Leg Press – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Stiff Leg Deadlift – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Step up – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Seated Calf Raise – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Running on the treadmill for at least 15 minutes in a day regularly.
- He ensures the balance is made between weight training and cardiovascular exercise so that the result is a well build body.
- For body building, sleep is very necessary. It is said that muscles grow while the person is sleeping. A 7-8 hours’ sleep a night is just the right amount of sleep required by the body.
- The food intake must be wisely chosen and combined with the workout routine.
- He believes that one should focus on building up your strength and endurance.