From Ranking No. 12 in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list to being Esquire Magazine’s International Man of the year, Ranveer Singh has all that it takes to be a sensation. Seen in a regular boy next door image in Band Baja Baraat to a villainous Alauddin Khilji in Padmavati, he has indeed come a long way. He surely, is an inspiration to the youth, be it in terms of WORK or WORKOUT! Read further to know about Ranveer Singh workout and diet plan.
Ranveer Singh had been put through a grueling workout schedule and diet to achieve this level of fitness. After all, what we see on screen is the result of the sheer hard work and determination Ranveer Singh has put in. In his own words, Ranveer has confessed that,
“It’s not an easy process as one has to be mentally strong and disciplined in one’s workout and diet routine.”
Fitness trainer, Lloyd Stevens helped Ranveer Singh in transforming his body by putting him to a twelve-week training programme, which he successfully completed in six weeks with his determination. In Ranveer Singh’s words, his trainer monitored every meal and liquid intake of the actor.
Ranveer Singh Bodybuilding Diet
According to Ranveer Singh, the secret to a successful diet is to eat every three hours and to never miss a single meal. His meal is balanced with good amount of protein like lamb, some carbs and healthy fats like salmon. However, salt and oil in food are kept to the minimum. To get a muscular body he says it is also essential to supplement the diet with protein shakes, to help repair muscles faster.
Breakfast: The day starts with a high carb intake to fuel his system and decreases as the day progresses. It consists of mostly Egg whites, some chicken, and fresh fruits (preferably with low GI) & vegetables
Snacks: He usually has light snacks like almonds and walnuts before each main meal for nutrition.
Lunch & Dinner: These mainly include protein-rich foods such as thyme roasted chicken, stir-fried lamb, honey dressed Salmon with a bowl of stir-fried vegetables.
“Diet has to be super strict and is 80% of the programme, balance 20% being training”
Ranveer Singh Workout
- Ranveer Singh workout includes one-hour cardio training in the morning to burn fat and one-hour training in the evening.
- The workout starts with a 10-min warm-up followed by a 20 min High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
- High-Intensity Interval Training consists of vigorous exercises like dips, pushups, pull-ups, and burpees.
- Ranveer Singh’s workout also comprises of functional training that includes some free-hand exercises for strengthening the core like running and swimming.
- Ranveer Singh suggests eating simple home-made food in controlled portions and of course working out and training every day as a key to remain fit.
- He touts not drinking alcohol as being a key factor in fitness as it weakens the immune system.
- Apart from physical fitness, a happy state of mind is also a significant part of overall health as per Ranveer.
Ranveer Singh Age, Height, Weight and More
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||81 kg (178 lbs)|
|Chest||43 in (109)|
|Arms / Biceps||16 in (40 cm)|
|Waist||30 in (76 cm)|
If you interested in Deepika Padukone Diet Secrets, then here you go.
Now that’s what we call, making of a superstar and the reason why he makes everyone go weak in the knees! Find more such interesting articles here on Men’s Fitness, Beauty and Health tips.