Meditation Benefits to Physical Health:
With meditation, the physiology undergoes a change and every cell in the body is filled with more Prana (or energy). This result in joy, peace, enthusiasm as the level of Prana in the body increases. On physical level, meditation benefits include:
- Lowers high blood pressure.
- Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks.
- Decreases any tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems.
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behaviour.
- Improves the immune system.
- Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy.
Meditation Benefits to Mental Health:
It brings the brainwave pattern into an Alpha state that promotes healing. The mind becomes fresh, delicate and beautiful. With regular practice of meditation:
- Anxiety decreases and the emotional stability improves.
- Creativity and happiness levels increase.
- Intuition develops and you gain clarity and peace of mind.
- Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation.
Other Benefits of Meditation:
- Emotional steadiness and harmony: It cleanses and nourishes you from within and calms you, whenever you feel overwhelmed, unstable, or emotionally shut down.
- Meditation brings harmony in creation: When you meditate, as a result you are in the space of vastness, calmness and joy and this is what you emit into the environment, bringing harmony to the creation/planet.
In all, meditation helps bring about a true personal transformation. As you learn more about yourself, you’ll naturally start discovering more about yourself.