The name Manushi Chillar needs no introduction today. She made India proud in Miss world Competition 2017 (held in China) after 17 years competing against other 39 contestants. Prior to Manushi, Priyanka Chopra was announced as the last Miss World from India. Other than Miss World, she has also represented India in Cultural Exchange Program held in Japan. She has also won the Miss Photogenic Contest at Miss India 2017.
In the contest, when she was asked which profession deserves the most salary, “Mother”, she said. “Not in terms of cash instead of the love, care affection she has can’t be paid off” she replied and that’s what the truth and the most heart-winning answer.
Manushi belongs to Haryana. She’s born on May 14, 1997. Yes! She is just 20 years old and made India proud just a few days back across the Globe. Coming up to Manushi’s educational background, she has left no stone unturned; She was the all India topper in English in 12th and school topper in 10th standard. Currently, she is studying medical at Bhagat Phool Singh College for Women Sonepat. Her basic education was from St. Thomas School, New Delhi.
In her interview with Times of India, she revealed that her mother is the most influential person in her life. She adds, “Her infinite love, passion, courage, and determination to achieve her goals always keeps me going. Her gentle heart yet bold personality inspires me to be compassionate and ambitious”. Manushi’s father is a doctor.
As Manushi is a medical student currently, she had to juggle with her studies, workout/gym schedule and the pageant preparations. “I am elated, to say the least. Winning a beauty pageant and the Miss India title was always a dream. I was always focused on my studies and wanted to be a doctor, but like every girl, I would also dream to be at a beauty pageant at least once in life,” says Manushi.
On her favourites list, Hritik Roshan is the sexiest man alive, Hugh Jackman and Leonardo DiCaprio are her favourite actors & Dangal is her favourite movie. “the sky is the limit. We are limitless and so are our dreams, we must never doubt ourselves” is her favourite quotes. She has her deep interest in dancing since childhood. Manushi is a trained Kuchipudi dancer, she is trained with the likes of Raja, Radha and Kaushalya Reddy.
Manushi Chillar Diet Plan
According to Nmami Agarwal who is Nutritionist of Manushi, her diet plan was as follows:
- Early Morning: A glass of plain/lime squeezed water.
- Breakfast: Cereal (oats/ wheat flakes) with yoghurt, nuts and fresh fruits.
- Lunch: One-two rotis or a bowl of rice one vegetable dish, salad and raita.
- Evening Supper: Fruit smoothie and cucumber and carrot sticks with hung curd dip.
- Dinner: Quinoa salad/quinoa pulav, with soup or chickpea/ corn and tofu salad with soup.
- Post Dinner: Fresh fruits.
“Maintaining a healthy relationship with your body is the key to staying fit. Skipping a meal or intermittent fasting will do no good to the body. Hence, for Manushi, I want her diet plan and workout to go hand-in-hand and want to ensure that she reaps complete benefits out of her fitness program,” says Nmami Agarwal.
Manushi Chillar Fitness Plan
According to Manushi, she always wanted to be the flag bearer of India for the International beauty pageant. As she was very clear on her mindset so she has always been very conscious of what she eats and works out. Squats, free running, pilates, and Yoga are the part of her daily life routine and that is the secret of hourglass fabulous body she carries.
Manushi believes that Yoga is beneficial for increasing the flexibility and the core strength of the body.
“The plank utilizes almost every single muscle of your body and is one of the best exercises you can do for your body!” She captioned.
Pilates is what Manushi loves doing and says, “Pilates helps build strength, flexibility and lean muscle tone with an emphasis on lengthening the body and aligning the spine.”
Observing Manushi’s diet chart and workout, it won’t be wrong to conclude that to have a good health and great looks, a balanced diet and exercise is the only key. A good combination of exercise and diet can help maintain a good health, great look and a confident personality like Manushi carries.
Below are some more health tips that anybody must follow:
- Never skip breakfast.
- Drink water as much as you can and at least 6-7 liters a day.
- Eat meals at regular intervals and divided into smaller portions that include protein diet.
- Avoid the intake of sugar, however brown sugar and jiggery are better alternates.
- Increase salad intake.
- Practice Yoga regularly.
- Include fruits in your diet.
- Avoid intake of oily/junk food.
- Don’t eat too much at a time, instead, eat into smaller portions but at regular intervals.
- Make sure that you have a good sleep of 7-8 hours.
- Squats on regular basis.
- Before you start your workout, don’t forget to do a little bit of stretching and warm-up as it eliminates the pain, inflammation and internal scar tissue formation.
- Going out for a run and dancing on your favorite music or tune is the best way to get de-stress.
- Never start your workout without the trainer if you are just starting it up.
- Following a proper workout/gym schedule is also a must to stay in shape.
Hope we have satisfied your curiosity about the fitness of our Miss World a little!