Want to lose weight without exercise? Well there’s a way. Just follow these few tips and you will lose weight in no time, will be fitter than ever!
Never Skip Breakfast
We are so busy in our fast paced lifestyle that we don’t realize the benefits of breakfast. Here, some key facts about breakfast that one needs to know. This would definitely help you give your day a kick-start.
– Breakfast eaters are able to lose weight faster than others, as eating regularly each morning boosts your body’s metabolism.
– A regular meal every morning ensures that you will not binge at lunch – as your stomach will already be half full.
– As compared to those who skip a morning meal, breakfast eaters are more alert and work more efficiently – as their brain receives the required nutritional energy at the start of each day.
– Children who eat a good breakfast each morning are known better at school and are less hyperactive.
– While fruit juice is considered an essential part of a good breakfast, eating a whole fruit is a better idea. It provides you more fibre, which may get lost in the juice.
– Statistics show that the maximum number of heart attacks occur in the morning, sometime before noon. This is because blood clotting cells in the morning are stickier before breakfast, and the longer you go without breakfast, the higher your chances of having a heart attack.
– Regular breakfast helps build immunity of the body.
– It also reduces fatigue and gives you renewed energy – which is essentially needed by children, to help them cope with school, homework and play.
– Keep your breakfast simple but don’t skip it all together. Have Corn flakes, Wheat Flakes, Oats or Porridge. You could even have a couple of khakhras, Murmura and Chana. These will serve as your cereal. Get your protein from a glass of fat-free milk, a boiled egg or even a cup of Moong Sprouts. Last but not the least, have a bowl of fresh fruit or a fruit juice (not canned or packaged ones) for extra fibre.
What you should eat?
Other than this, some food items can really help you along your weight loss journey when you choose them over other options.
Here are 5 to add to your diet in moderation.
Research has shown that eating a fiber-filled apple before a meal can fill you up so you eat fewer calories. They’re also great at balancing blood sugar, which can help you make better snacking decisions because you won’t be desperate to get something in your belly quickly.
2. Brown rice
Much better for you than its white counterpart, brown rice has resistant starch, which is a healthy carb that helps boost metabolism and burn fat. It’s also very filling without tons of calories.
Eat the whole thing, not just the whites. An egg’s filling protein stimulates a fat-burning hormone that helps stave off belly fat.
A bowl of oatmeal for breakfast has enough fiber to fight off snack cravings until lunchtime. Steel-cut and rolled oats are more filling than instant oats.
Research has shown that people who ate Mushroom-based entries were just as satisfied as they were when they ate the same dishes made with beef – with comparatively much fewer calories and less saturated fat.