Dear Fitso Member,
While hygiene has always been a top priority for FITSO, we are taking further steps to strengthen this to ensure a safe environment.
As a preventive measure, we will be installing Sanitizers at all our facilities. Besides this, we will continue to sanitize our facilities at least twice during the day.
- Avoid visiting the facility in case you are unwell. To facilitate this, we at Fitso, have decided to give an extra 15-day plan freeze option to all our members.
- Wash your hands with soap. All our facilities have high-quality hand wash available and we request you to use the same and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Please inform us if you feel you have tested positive or come in contact with any person who has tested positive for the virus.
We also want to assure you that no member or staff from our facilities has been reported to have been tested positive for the virus and we are closely monitoring the situation for any updates.
Whilst the risk in the facility environment is low, we look forward to working with the community to minimize any risks associated with this current event. Quoting Dr. Leong, Infectious Disease Specialist, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore (https://www.mountelizabeth.
- “It is generally safe to go swimming during this period. Water – and the chlorine – within swimming pools will help to kill the virus. What you’ll have to be mindful of, are the interactions you have with others outside the swimming pool”
- “It is generally safe for you to go on with your usual activities (exercise) if they are being held in small groups.“
Meanwhile, we will continue with our services to offer you the best experience as always.
For more information on Coronavirus and ways to stay safe, visit our blog.
About Fitso: Founded by IIT-Delhi Alumni, FITSO is India’s largest sports discovery platform. On FITSO apps, you can search for a sports facility near you, book your slot and just go and play your favourite sport! FITSO currently maintains the largest inventory of premium temperature controlled swimming pools, indoor Badminton courts, Tennis courts, Cricket grounds, TT tables, Basketball courts, Squash arenas and access to 8+ sports in 5+ cities across India.