Arm fat can be the most stubborn fat to get rid of. It needs patience and hard work.
How to lose arm fat at home?
- Fill up two bottles of 1 litre each with water and lift them together. This is good for people who don’t want to join gyms.
- Starting a cardio regimen for four days in a week can prove to be quite effective. The intensity of the exercises should be moderate to high.
- Swimming is one of the greatest ways of burning off arm fat. It is one exercise which makes both the hands and the legs work equally.
- People think walking is only meant for toning the legs. However, walking without the hands isn’t so easy. Try walking without moving your hands and you will see that you are not able to gather enough speed. Rotating the arms effectively while walking can help with losing arm fat.
- Rowing is great for the hands. Of course, it is not possible to join a rowing club for everyone. However, just imitating the action of rowing can prove to be quite effective. An indoor rowing machine can also be bought for this purpose.
- How to lose arm fat quickly? Do planks lasting for only one minute.While you are doing the plank, squeeze in your stomach and keep it that way. This will make your muscles in your hands work hard.
- How to lose arm fat with Kettlebells? People think working out with a kettle bell will turn them into muscle men! That is not true at all. Kettlebells are best for strengthening the power of your hands and also for acquiring a strong grip.
How to lose arm fat while you are sitting? It is simple!
- All you need to do is to do some overhead arm raises! You will need to buy hand-held weights for doing this exercise.
- Chair dips – These are one of the best exercises for losing weight from the arms. All you need for this exercise is a chair and that’s it! Chair dips not only force your hands to work hard, but they also work the muscles on your back.
- Scissors – Yes, this is the name of an exercise! It is simple! Just visualise a scissor which is being opened and closed. You need to mimic the same action with your hands. In addition, Keep your back straight and your shoulders steady.
How to lose arm fat by using natural methods?
- Start with reducing 500 calories from your diet on a daily basis. Hence, by the end of the week, it will add up to a deficit of 3500 calories!
- Completely banish sodas and cold drinks from your diet. This includes the sugar you take in your tea and coffee.
- Do not skip the first meal of the day.
This increases hunger later on and you end up eating much more than you normally would have.
How to lose arm fat by drinking water?
- 75% of our body is water and it needs to be well hydrated throughout the day. Aim for a minimum of eight glasses in a day.
- Stretch your arms – This will not directly impact the weight loss. This will help with improving blood circulation in your hands and that is important for achieving weight loss.
- Your muscles will become sore once you start a new exercise regimen. This is completely normal.
- Do not indulge in jerky movements while working out with weights
- Exercise caution if you have had surgeries recently, especially on the back or on the hip.