Looking for how to Detox your body? These are the simplest ways to do that:
- Have low fat milk and milk products. Chach with Bhuna Jeera , Dhaniya should be good
- Consume low fat Paneer, all fruits and some salads like Cucumber. To make it little spicy, add a dash of lemon and Salt. You can also have a handful of nuts.
- Fresh fruit juice with fiber, like Pineapple, Apple with Beetroot & Carrot which could be filling & satisfying. One should take more of low fat milk & milk products along with fruits. One should drink a lot of fluids like Lassi, Milkshakes, Smoothies, Juices etc. Besides providing energy, they also maintain the fluid levels in the body.
- During fast, replace things like fried Aloo-Chat with boiled Aloo-Chat and Kheer with mixed-fruit curd. Ground Samak ke Chawal that are soaked overnight can be used as the dough. It can be stuffed with vegetables.
- Nuts are the best source of instant energy. “Almonds and walnuts are the best source of energy and also help increase the levels of good cholesterol.
- A lot of people who have the habit of eating one or two meals a day tend to overeat. If one eats one heavy meal in the entire day, it doesn’t get converted into energy instantly and accumulates as fat in the body. So itâ€™s important to eat small meals at regular intervals.
- Most importantly take adequate amount of water & keep yourself well hydrated & be regular with your workout.