As the competition level is so increased, everyone works day and night to achieve the target of life. This hectic schedule leads to stress work, improper sleep and improper diet. It has become the main reason for our weight gain and loose of glow. Other main reasons that lead to weight gain and loose of glowing skin are contact with pollution, lot of alcohol, no exercise and eating out.
Detoxification or cleansing is actually necessary today in this busy schedule. Remove your makeup every night before sleeping. Get rid of all the toxins for a healthy mind and body. Homemade Detox Drinks not only flush those extra toxins but provides nutrition to the body.
Here is a list of 17 easy and simple to prepare Homemade Detox Drinks recipes:
- Strawberry Detox Drink: It is an immune boosting Homemade Detox Drink full of potassium, vitamin C, manganese and fibre. It is a quick and easy detoxing breakfast. It is a simple blend of ingredients together that helps to boost the immune system.
- Fruits and Veggie Detox Drink: Fruits and vegetables are rich in proteins and minerals. You can use any vegetable and fruit of your choice and add a little salt and black pepper to it. This Detox drink helps in strengthen your joints and bones, fight against- skin diseases, cancer, improper digestion, blood pressure and improves eye sight. Veggies and fruits also protect our cells and maintain healthy immune system. Black pepper is a good source of Vitamin E and helps in the digestion.
- Lemon Ginger Drink: This weight loss ideal lemon ginger Homemade Detox Drink cannot be compared with any other weight loss elixir. All it takes to make this remarkable recipe is 12- ounce of water freshly squeezed lemon and half ginger root knob. These Detox drinks help in digestion and have many other unique benefits. These shogoals quells nausea and guarantee intestinal wellness.
- Superfood Detox Drink: It is a beautiful Homemade Detox Drink and is full of antioxidants and essential nutrients that will boost and Detox the body. You can use all the delicious ingredients including- grapefruit, blueberries, goji berries and pineapple.
- Cactus Detox Drink: Although its name is putting you off but this light and creamy Homemade Detox Drink has a burst of tropical flavours. It is quite tasty than it sounds. Cactus leaves are very healthy and detoxifying. These will help you lower blood sugar, cholesterol and provides you with essential minerals and vitamins.
- Iced Turmeric Green Tea: This easy Homemade Detox Drink is a perfect summer beverage. Turmeric is highly valuable anti – inflammatory agent that absorbs antioxidants and boost brain function. This iced turmeric green tea is full of incredible powerful ingredients that provide all the essential nutrients that gives a strong and clean feeling whole day.
- Slimming Detox Water: This Homemade Detox Drink is very refreshing. All you need is cucumber, lime, green grapes, mint leaves and black pepper. Cucumber rehydrates the cells and flushes extra toxins. Pepper improves the digestion. Grapes control blood sugar levels and lime helps in the digestion.
- Watermelon Detox Drink: This insanely flavorful Homemade Detox Drink has changed the latest dieting trend. Juicy melons have plenty of antioxidants stored in it and have high nutritional values. The key component in this drink is lycopene which is strong anti-oxidant. The Amino acid in it help in the cardiovascular well-being and controls blood sugar levels.
- Carrot, Orange and Ginger Detox Drink: This Homemade Detox Drink is full of Vitamin C and A. Oranges helps in boosting the immune system and controls cholesterol. Beta-carotene and vitamins in carrot provide health boost and detoxification. Ginger aids digestion. These Detox drinks increase the oxygen carrying capacity and is very useful for nails and hair.
- Kale and Pomegranate Detox Drink: This Homemade Detox drink is helpful in reducing cholesterol and prevents prostate, ovarian, colon, breast and bladder cancer. All you need is Bunch of Kale leaves, Pomegranate, a pinch of salt and black pepper. It helps in reducing body weight and good cardiovascular health. Pomegranate boosts overall immunity and beneficial for those who are suffering from arthritis, skin disease, congestion problems and blood pressure problems.
- Pineapple sugarcane spa water Detox drink: The drop of this iconic homemade Detox drink comes with vivacious charm. It is an incredible source of hydration. All you need to enjoy this drink is 5 pineapple chunks, 2 sticks of sugarcane and 2lt of water. This delicious drink has the ability to expel toxins.
- Green Detox Drink: This is absolutely bursting Homemade Detox drink comes with the richness of anti- inflammatory ingredients and vegetables. This cocktail includes zucchini, ginger, lemon, cucumber, capsicum, apple, spinach and celery. This Detox drink is an energy boosting and vitamin hit.
- Buttermilk Detox Drink: This Detox drink aids good digestion, weight loss and prevents skin diseases. All you need is Buttermilk, Mint leaves, Coriander leaves, sliced carrots, cumin seeds and a pinch of salt. Buttermilk is a rich source of vitamins, calcium, minerals and omega 3- fatty acids. Coriander maintains menstrual disorders. This drink is very effective for women.
- Apple Beetroot Carrot Detox Drink: This detoxifying Homemade Detox Drink is a concoction of three main ingredients that provides ultimate mineral boost and vitamins. It is two of the vegetable portions mixed with one fruit portion. It helps in metabolise food, body Detox and enriched with essential nutrients.
- Raspberry and Mint Detox water: This luscious Homemade Detox drink is a progressive selection. All you need is 2 Tbsp of raspberries. It is riddled with cleansing properties. Mint leaves have a soothing effect. It is the best approach that helps in digestion and losing weight.
- Plum Persimmon Green Detox Drink: This green Homemade Detox Drink is actually very taste bursting with the flavours of fruits and veggies. It has anti-oxidant properties and helps to burn fat. It includes black plum, green apple, persimmon, ginger, kale, spinach, lemon and satsumas.
- Detox Spa Cucumber water: After having this homemade Detox drink you will definitely fall in love with cucumbers. It has all the rehydrating properties mixed with a guise of mint and lemon. Do not add unnecessary artificial sugars. This beverage is especially reserved for spa environments. All you need to make this simple recipe is 10-12 mint leaves, 1- sliced cucumber and 1 wedged lemon.