Anant Ambani is the younger son of Nita and Mukesh Ambani. This Ambani scion has struggled with obesity for years but has now become an inspiration to many! Reportedly, Anant suffers from chronic asthma and his medication along with his lifestyle was what led to his weight gain. Besides being known for an oh-so-rich family legacy, this 22-year-old has been in news for something exemplary. Well, losing a staggering 108 kg in 18 months is a feat in its own which this guy has achieved.
“It was really difficult for Anant to achieve this level of body transformation. His medical problems combined with his eating habits and low physical activity led to fatigue and lethargy. This became the root cause of the unwanted kilos he had put on”, said Vinod Channa, Anant’s trainer.
So how did Anant Ambani’s weight loss journey from being fat to fit went about? Who and what kept him going? Let’s find out below,
Anant Ambani’s weight loss journey was not his alone. Celebrity trainer Vinod Channa with the help of Dr Chimone had a major role to play in training Anant in a way that his body was able to bear at a time. Anant’s trainer Vinod Channa carefully chalked out his diet and training regime and raised the bar gradually. He had to prepare a plan that gives results without posing a problem in his medical issues. Talking to a leading daily Channa said,
“Anant was aware what he needs to do and where he needs to reach. He was dedicated and strict with his diet which was very difficult for an individual who has a past of overeating and junk food.”
Anant Ambani Weight Loss Diet Plan:
It’s a known fact that 75% of any weight programme’s success depends on the diet.
- For Anant Ambani, initially the focus was kept on his nutrition hence all the junk food was replaced with protein rich, low carbohydrates and high fibre foods.
- Anant Ambani was put on a strict diet and was allowed to consume 1200 to 1400 calories a day.
- The diet mainly included lots of veggies, sprouts, cottage cheese, soups, salads and pulses.
- Anant was given break diets in between to motivate him and to discard the monotony.
Talking about weak moments Vinod Channa said, “Sometimes he used to expect that he needs to lose a certain gram of weight every day, which is not possible every time.” There was a time when Anant used to feel really demotivated when he used to gain 200-300 gram due to hormonal changes and late nights. He would be much tensed about his workout and diet routine which somewhere also helped him be regular.
Anant Ambani Weight Loss Workout Plan:
- Anant Ambani’s workout initially consisted of a 30 min walk, slow cycling and was gradually increased to two hours.
- Anant Ambani began with practising balance training that included leg reaches, arm reaches. Additionally, exercises like leg press and chest press were included as part of Anant’s resistance training
- Initially, the workouts were low on intensity as it was difficult for him to do high sets, high reps. Slowly, as he started losing weight, high-intensity cardio exercises were added to his regime.
- Once Anant Ambani lost the excess fat, workouts like planks, push-ups and burpees were put in for his functional training.
- To improve his overall health, yoga was also kept a part of Anant Ambani’s training regime.
Speaking about Anant’s attitude during the transformation process, Vinod Channa explained, “Anant’s never dying dedication and will power helped a lot in this process. He never asked for cheat days or days of rest, which in turn kept me on my toes as I could make him exercise for longer hours and achieve this mammoth goal.” Kudos to Anant for his approach towards fitness and inspiring so many to lose weight naturally!
Well that is why we at Fitso believe that fitness is more about training your mind than your body! So guys get yourself ready for some fitness determination like Anant Ambani.
Did you know you, one of the most effective ways of achieving weight loss is through Swimming! Read more about it here.