Amway and Nutrilite are no small names in the area of health products and supplements. Nutrilite has been in business for nearly 80 years now.
Nutrilite has been one of the most trusted health product manufacturers in the world. Their products are widely used by all types of people with all sorts of lifestyles.
One of their most popular products is their protein supplement range. Amway Nutrilite offers two variants, Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder and Amway Nutrilite All Plant Protein Powder. This review is for the standard protein powder and not the All Plant variant.
Stats claim that about 80% of the Indian population does not consume adequate amount of protein per day. Rather, in reality, most people tend to fill their meals with all sorts of carbohydrates.
An average human requires a protein intake of between 20%-35% of their total daily calories. This ranges between 40g-120g per day.
If you’re one those persons who isn’t able to fill your meals with adequate protein, Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder is perfect for you. Plus, if you’re a vegan and can’t seem to find enough foods to fill the macro counter, you’re in luck and it is also beneficial who want to loose their weight without deficiency of protein.
Note – It should be understood that the Protein Powder is a supplement and not a primary source of protein.
Amway Protein Powder Ingredients
- The protein found in the powder is mainly extracted from soy and milk.
- Soy protein isolate, milk protein concentrate, soy lecithin and silicon dioxide are four major actives found in the product.
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids
- Contains Aminogen Enzyme Blend that has two digestive enzymes to help in the absorption of the protein.
Amway Protein Powder Nutrition
- The protein content in the powder is 80%.
- Per serving (10g), you get 8g of protein which is a great return.
- The plus point of this protein powder is that it has a low carbohydrate and fat content at 0.5g and 0.3g respectively per serving (10g)
Amway Protein Powder Dosage
1 serving (10g) per day with one glass milk.
Suggested serving – 1 serving (10g) with full cream/fat milk for essential fats. This will provide an approximate of 16g-17g protein.
Amway Protein Powder Benefits
- The product can be consumed by anyone.
- Contains 80% protein content per serving
- Contains 9 essential amino acids
- 100% vegan
- Has a low carbohydrate and fat content
- Contains no added/artificial sugars or flavours
Amway Protein Powder Precautions
The powder contains protein extracted from milk and this may not be suitable for persons who are lactose intolerant.
Since the powder has no artificial flavours or added sugars, the taste is of raw protein which may be a deal breaker. If you can get used to the flavour, it is a good healthy option.
Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder is a fantastic product for anyone who needs a healthy natural protein supplement. With 8g of protein per 10g of serving, this is one of the best returns in the market and with it being natural without added sugars or flavours, it makes the product that much better.
If you are lactose intolerant, use the All Plant variant which provides the same amount of protein that is extracted from a blend of soy, wheat and yellow pea. It is Cholesterol and lactose free.
Note – Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder is not for bodybuilders. This is purely for persons with a sedentary lifestyle and for family use.
Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder
The 500g variant is available on Amazon for approx. 1800-2000 INR (subject to change)
Amway Nutrilite All Plant Protein Powder
The 1kg variant is available on Snapdeal for approx. 2500 INR (subject to change)