Small decisions are more versatile than resolutions. They’re also more manageable.
Will you skip that extra beer at the party? Will you choose wine? Will you go for fruits instead of the deserts? These questions are left to be answered only in the moment. The birthday of our acquaintance from work is a “special occasion.” The fruits are not looking good today. These small decisions decide the fate of your resolutions.
This year just take smart decisions:
- Naturally refreshing, coconut water contains easily digested carbohydrate in the form of sugar and electrolytes. Always go for coconut water instead of cold drink.
- Fruits when pressed or squeezed to make juice, lose some of the nutrients, most notably fiber and the water-soluble vitamins. Further, fruit juice elevates blood sugar more quickly than whole fruit. So always pick whole fruit over juice.
- This is a no-brainer. Always go for fruits 🙂
- So snacking popcorn during movies was not bad! Popcorn provides whole grain, fiber, and antioxidants.
- I guess this you would have already figured out 🙂 Just stick to Herbal Tea. They are relaxing, low calories, and anti-oxidant.
- Bad news for beer lover 🙁 Less calories, antioxidants, and benefits to heart definitely make wine a clear choice over the beer.
- The fat content of white sauce is on the higher as it is made up of butter, flour, and cheese while red sauce pasta which includes tomatoes is on the lighter side. Tomatoes not only provide taste but are also a rich source of lycopene and vitamin C.
- Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fats, helping lower your risk of heart disease. It’s also anti-oxidant. Always choose olive oil over butter if there is no need to heat.
- Hung Curd spread is low calories, healthy and tasty. So why go for mayonnaise?!
- 99% of you will be better following this. For rest 1%, I have no hope.